Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Cover Riddle #6


Answer: Part Five in the extraordinarily sporadic Cover Riddle feature was posted on this date.
Question: What is November 27, 2006?


And here we go with Cover Riddle #6! Unlike previous ones, this one's a visual puzzler. What unique distinction is shared by the following people?














The answer is quite remarkable once you find out, at least I think so. E-mail me your guesses [fongobongo AT gmail DOT com] and I may be inclined to send a covers-themed prize to the first person who gives the correct answer, if anybody at all. I'm on the fence as to whether this is too easy or too hard... I'll be back next Monday with the answers in the form of cover songs.

Okay, okay, here's your hint:
Skanatra - New York, New York [made famous by Frank Sinatra]

No comments: